WHITE PAPER NO. 1

CYBER SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS FOR SME’s

Small and Medium businesses are increasingly being attacked because their cyber-security defenses are often much easier to breach than the big corporations. The Identity Theft Resource Center’s report on 2017 breaches shows that 91.4% of the records breached were from regular (often smaller) businesses (and not banks, medical institutions, government, and educational institutions that made up only the remaining 8.6%).

To help you get started, LEANmade has compiled the most effective measures for a typical small or mid-sized organisation into the simple list provided in the White Paper download to your right.

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Newsletter

7 + 6 =